lunes, 8 de agosto de 2011

About Me

Hello!
My name is Talia Souza, I live in Las Piedras - Canelones, Uruguay.
I'm in the 6th secondary engineering in high school No.3.

I want to be pharmaceutical chemistry.I have a seventeen year old.
My routine is to get up early, have lunch, do homework, help my father, and at night go to school.
I live with my dad, I have an older brother, and at home I have three pets, a cat named Misu, and two dogs are named Robert and Morro.
I love to share with friends, play video games, listen to music, watch TV, spend time on the computer and more.

4 comentarios:

  1. My future plans are also completing this year, I finished high school and start studying psychology.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sounds good! Keep working hard to graduate and accomplish your plans!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Those plans two years ago, have now changed my future plan is to be pharmaceutical chemistry. Thanks!

    ResponderEliminar