lunes, 4 de noviembre de 2013

- Reflections -

My experience with the portfolio, it was interesting, because it is the only area in which it performed, but it was fun to be originial, and use the blog to perform the given tasks.
my opinon of English is that it is a necessary matter, you learn the basics and important to have at least the knowledge, language, fluently to speak it, is an important language, but I do not like to talk much, but I like Like language.
With respect to the course, I learned to better use the tools of technology, to how to make good searches on the internet, to express myself in English writing it on Blog's, also learned to speak more fluently, and learned how important it can be this language , also could have more participation with my classmates.
The conclusion of my reflection of this year is that I liked the course, and I was very helpful and will continue to be of help.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario